- You get more excited about your new running shoes than high heels!
- Someone asks ‘so how long is a marathon?’ and your first reaction is ‘how do people not know!?’
- Your pyjama tops are mainly race t-shirts or charity tops you have acquired from racing events
- The standard ‘socks’ present in your Christmas stocking are new running socks
- You have a drawer dedicated to running clothes
- It’s easier to run up hills than it is to touch your toes
These are just a few that I can think of for now that I have personally experienced. I’ll no doubt post more as my training progresses!